“Go mobile friendly” sounds liberating. Untethered from the desk and free to roam the world, while staying connected to what matters.
To a business owner with an old website, however, “going mobile friendly” sounds more like ulcers and headaches.
Just a few short years ago you had a great website: convincing copy, killer graphics and it actually brought in new business… but now, it’s obsolete…
We feel your pain.
It’s the story of many of our new clients. They LOVE their website, and still aren’t completely sure why they need a new one, but Google has spoken. And mobile is mandatory!
You Don’t Need to Start from Scratch
Even though it’s true you need to go mobile friendly with your website, it doesn’t mean you need to start over again. If you’re happy with your current site, all you really need is a mobile website conversion.
At Chroma Sites, we help businesses go mobile friendly by providing mobile conversions that include all of the latest website features and technology, at typically less than half the cost of a redesign.
Regardless of what’s already built-in to your existing website, we will build you a mobile-ready and Google-friendly presence that includes ALL this:
- the best content management system on earth, WordPress
- a business blog with all the bells and whistles
- interactive social media sharing buttons
- a super-simple contact form tailored just for your business
- a design that looks a lot like your old website on desktops and laptops (only better)
- new mobile layouts, designed specifically for tablets and phones of all sizes
- all of the same pages, posts & menus
- and everything else that comes standard with every website we build
Don’t Start from Scratch. Go Mobile Friendly the easy way
Untie your website visitors from the desk and watch your business soar!